April 21, 2011

Mothers & Daughters

Recently the artists at theStudio made coordinating kits with the theme "Mothers and Daughters" and the same colors.  Some designers even made Mothers and Sons kits as well.  You can check out all the part HERE. I should say that I am a sucker for anything purple.  I really liked how my page turned out.  I used the Digilicious Mothers and Daughters mini kit.

This second page started out as a challenge entry.  The challenge was to decorate your words.  You can see the title is much fancier and more embellished than I have done in the past.  But I liked how it turned out.  The photo frame with ribbon and flower was 1 complete element so it was an easy add to the page as well.  In addition to the Digilicious Mini Kit I used her Alpha, Cardstock pack and a few elements from a freebie add-on from Aveziur

You can pick up the full bundle from Digilicious Designs at theStudio.  Go check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment