March 12, 2012

First Birthday by Nibbles Scribbles

I'm not sure what I was thinking joining another Creative Team at the same time we moved across the country but I couldn't resist being a Scribbler.  Nibbles Scribbles was one of the first designers my friend and partner in digi-scrapping crime introduced me to when she was a Guest CT.  I love the simple doodles and elements that are Nibbles Scribbles style.  After life settles down a bit I'll show you some pages in the meantime check out her newest release at theStudio, First Birthday.  The bundle includes 2 sets of templates, cardstocks and extra flair.

3 comments:

  1. That's so funny!! I saw Nibbles Skribbles CT call and thought about going for it but have been swamped, but I thought, "I bet Cynthia does it!" So funny! :) Very cool - you're one mad scrappin machine! ;)

    -Christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Told her how you introduced me to her and Digi-scrapping! :-)

      Delete
  2. How funny! Looks like the move and things are going well. I'm hoping to get some scrapping in one of these days!! (Am thinking of joining a CT to force myself to!!) :)

    ReplyDelete