March 13, 2012

Turtely Cute by B2N2 with Freebies

I've been busy this month in addition to moving across the country I'm a Guest CT with B2N2 Scraps!  Today's release "Turtely Cute" is a ton of fun and makes you want spring to come quick.  You can pick up this kit and others by B2N2 at Stuff to Scrap or Brownie Scraps.



I scrapped a couple of pages of my daughter with it.  The first is for the March Template Challenge at Stuff to Scrap.
March template challenge at Stuff to Scrap
 The second one was a silly day last month, and I used a template by Scrappy Cocoa
Stacked Template by Scrappy Cocoa


I have a little treat for you today, I made a cluster frame for you.  



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete